Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Side braid (left) to side bun (right). The bun can be created by separating the ends of the hair, looping and pin down each one. So cute! I just do this hairstyle with a normal braid and I'll work up to the more difficult braid!

Ponytail
Ponytail
Side braid (left) to side bun (right). The bun can be created by separating the ends of the hair, looping and pin down each one. So cute! I just do this hairstyle with a normal braid and I'll work up to the more difficult braid!
Side braid (left) to side bun (right). The bun can be created by separating the ends of the hair, looping and pin down each one. So cute! I just do this hairstyle with a normal braid and I'll work up to the more difficult braid!
jeweled hair styles
jeweled hair styles
Emo Girl Hairstyle
Emo Girl Hairstyle
Hairstyle
Hairstyle

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home